This documentation tool is a cheat-sheet and a concept-navigation aid, its goal is to help Common Lisp programmers quickly browse symbols for their definition and usage. The listings are example-driven, paired with concise descriptions, and providing readily available links to more comprehensive references.
Everything is still a work-in-progress, starting with common needs before filling out the obscure.
- Easy to navigate. Symbols are grouped by concept while maintaining a searchable index.
- Definitions are example-driven and can appear in multiple sections, if appropriate.
- More comprehensive documentation is always accessible (just click the symbol name).
- Includes popular libraries such as Alexandria, CL-Utilities, Iterate, and more.
- Contributing is easy! Edit an entry, or example, in the GitHub repo using Markdown.